Kudos (ku dos) noun \ˈkü-ˌdäs, ˈkyü-, -ˌdōs\
1: fame and renown resulting from an act or achievement : prestige
2: praise given for achievement
St. John Students Shine Bright!
We are pleased to report the following donations made by our students in the 2016-2017 school year. Monies were raised through Dress Down Day and other donations.
- Fr. O'Malley Fund: $257.60
- Fulton County Mission: $109.91
- Bellefonte, India: $163.44
- IHM retirement: $153.55
- IHM missions: $243.16
- Pixie Dust Wishes: $603.38
- Lenten Alms Boxes: $282.07
- PA Cystic Fibrosis, Inc.: $270.00
- American Heart Association Jump Rope for Heart: $561.00