In the tradition of the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, the mission of Saint John the Evangelist Catholic School is to provide a foundation rich in the teachings of the Roman Catholic faith. The school encourages responsibility, academic excellence, individuality, service and, above all, respect.
- Every child is a gift from God made in his image and likeness.
- Every child has unique talents and is capable of learning.
- Students should experience spiritual, academic, and physical growth each day.
- Prayer, service and liturgical experiences are integral to the school.
- Instruction and assessment will be of the highest quality and provide for the diverse needs and abilities of our students.
- Staff development should be an ongoing process that enhances instruction and increases student achievement.
- Faculty and staff will serve as strong Christian role models, guiding our students with love and discipline.
- Students, staff and parents will show respect for God, themselves and others.
- Parents, parishioners and community play a vital role in the success of our school and the growth of each student.